FAQBefore sending us a message check this FAQ.
Send a message
Please note: If you are submitting a query regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine service, please ensure your first port of contact is the ATOS Support Desk by emailing: email@example.com
Any tickets regarding this service that are sent directly to Pinnacle will not be attended to.
Send a Message
For support or suggestions, questions or problems please send us a message using the form below - we'll get back to you as soon as we can with an answer, usually within the same day. Remember to check any spam folder you may have for a response.
Do not include Patient Identifiable data in your message to our helpdesk. Helpdesk uses normal email which is not a secure communication method.
Lost your password?
Community Pharmacist Consultation Service
The Community Pharmacist Consultation Service (CPCS) is now live. This service will see participating community pharmacies receiving referrals into an IT platform that have been sent by NHS 111.
The referrals will be requests for a pharmacist to support patients that require:
- 1. An urgent medicine(s) supply; and
- 2. A consultation with a pharmacist to manage a minor illness.
Referrals will be sent directly from the NHS 111 system into the pharmacy IT platform in use as an ITK message. For many areas of the country the IT platform in use is PharmOutcomes.
A list of newly created CPCS guides have been provided below along with an instructional video guide for more information.
- PharmOutcomes User Guide - CPCS Introduction (updated 22 Oct 2019)
- PharmOutcomes User Guide - CPCS Urgent Supply (updated 1 Jun 2020)
- PharmOutcomes User Guide - CPCS Minor Illness
- PharmOutcomes User Guide - Claims
- PharmOutcomes User Guide - CPCS Frequently Asked Questions (updated 1 Jun 2020)